2021:A Year Of Big Transitions.



2021 has been a great year for all of us and now as it comes to an end, I wanted to sit down and write about the events that made this year awesome for me and probably for you too. I've been spending a lot of time thinking about what went right and what went wrong over the 12 months. Also, I would be sharing with you about the things that are top of my mind heading in 2022; so it would be exciting to read further:-

Even though the pandemic has dragged on longer than anticipated time. A lot of things happened in favor of us. And if we talk about the good events that occurred in the world, one of the most exciting things that happened was WHO's approval of the first malaria vaccine. Malaria kills nearly 6,50,000 people every year-more than half of them children under five- and remains one of the leading causes of death. Along with this. The Global health and development teams have found creative ways to protect advancements on diseases like Polio, TB, and HIV and continue progress in reducing childhood mortality. (This year's Goalkeepers Report outlines how the pandemic hasn't set us back as badly as feared)

At the same time, this year was a reminder that our world is more connected than ever. 2021 was a year full of exciting events with Global fluctuations, the ongoing effects of the pandemic, farmer protests, poll violence, Olympic Gold, Oxygen Crisis, Air India return to Tata after 70 years, and one of the most appreciating things that happened in 2021 was that India breached 1billion COVID-19 vaccine closes administers mark which is a milestone. India overcame logistics challenges as healthcare workers even climbed mountains, crossed rivers, and walked the deserts to vaccinate Indians against COVID 19.

Thus, we can say that 2021 was an improvement over 2020 and which is true in some ways, the world was somewhat closer to normal but yes, the improvement was not at a huge scale because more people died from COVID in 2021 than in 2020. And if you are one of the millions of people who lost a loved one due to a virus over the last twelve months,  then you would certainly consider this year was not any better than the last year but believe me, If we talk about it on large scale, than it was.
Yes, of course, we can't say that COVID has come to an end due to various variant discoveries and the challenges for the vaccine, thereupon, we are not as close to the end of the pandemic as I hoped by now. Also, there's a good part i.e we caught this variant earlier than the other ones.

Sharing my experience, I can say that 2021 has been an amazing year even though I and my family have also experienced a lot of challenges beyond what we probably heard in news. First of all, many of my family members discovered COVID-19 at the beginning of the year, among them, many were hospitalized too as they were in a serious state but with God's grace all of them recovered, We even heard of a lot of disappointing news from our locality too but we did not lose hope that Everything is going to be fine:)
Because these obstacles can not change our way. Although COVID-19 has been a huge focus, many other areas made progress .this year made us more techno-friendly. I have seen many of my mates doing other works apart from their regular jobs or studies for some sort of growth and progress. In 2021, many of us started investing, learning new skills, making money online, clearing exams, and so on. If I talk about myself I started blogging this year and I made my website named "life mantra" where you are reading this article. Also this year I registered for Chartered Accountancy Course and gave the foundation Exams which was an amazing experience. So these are some of the highlighting points which made my 2021 a wonderful year.

With 2021 coming to a close, and as we move towards a new year, I hope we learn to let go of the idea that it is too late. It is truly never too late to change one's life. It is never too late to become the person you have always hoped you could be or to love the way you want to love. We have to believe that we are never too old, never too jaded, and never too broken to take our first step towards change. We don't have to be who we were a year ago, yes we must not make the same MISTAKES we did, we can want different things. We can seek different horizons. We often forget that we are not bound by our past. Of course, the environment is dynamic and so are we. We wake up every single day with the ability to start fresh. Hence, It is never too late.

Accordingly, 2021 has been a year of learnings, adapting, and above all a year of knowing that no matter what our lifestyle is, we are all fighters and we can live under any circumstances. For me, especially this year has been breathtaking. there were some moments of excitement too as I quoted above and along with that I made a few new friends who made my year amazing and now at the end of the year, I can say that they have become a family to me. and of course, for me, 2022 is going to be very different. I am not the same. I've grown, been humbled, and yes at the same time changed for the better. I can say that I know what is important to me,2021 has taught me that I must no longer tolerate the things that take away my peace. therefore looking forward to a fresh start in the NEW YEAR! thankyou for being here with me and grateful to god for the good things that happened this year and for the upcoming year.
Here's to love, prosperity,  happiness, forgiveness, health, and an overall sense of well-being. Continue to grow ,evolve ,improve and impress .Thank you!

Comments

Unknown said…
Amazing write-up!”
Unknown said…
Great information, and in a real sense, a faithmantra!
Shivangi chand said…
Keep going✨ mahsweethrt 💓
Aditi Mishra said…
Thankyou so much:)
Aditi Mishra said…
Thankyou so much for your feedback,Stay connected;)
Aditi Mishra said…
Thankyou so much:)

Popular posts from this blog